RT Morgan Moses signs multiyear extension with Redskins
- Bradford says knee better, return unsure
- Owner: Jets are 'definitely not' tanking
- Gase: Timmons may rejoin Dolphins later
- RB Crowell questions Browns' play calls
- Ravens delete face-painted Queen tweet
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) Right tackle Morgan Moses has signed a five-year contract extension with the Washington Redskins.
The team did not reveal the deal's financial terms when it was announced Thursday, before the start of the NFL draft.
The 6-foot-6, 335-pound Moses was a third-round pick out of Virginia in 2014. He has played in 40 regular-season games for the Redskins, including 33 starts - the last 32 in a row.
With Moses and left tackle Trent Williams signed to multiyear deals, along with 2015 first-round draft pick Brandon Scherff at right guard, the Redskins have built an offensive line for the long terms.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated April 27, 2017