RT Morgan Moses signs multiyear extension with Redskins
- Hurney back as Panthers GM after probe
- Chiefs sign ex-Raiders CB Amerson
- Will Smith's killer appeals conviction
- Jags' stadium renamed to TIAA Bank Field
- QB McCarron wins arbitration, will be FA
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) Right tackle Morgan Moses has signed a five-year contract extension with the Washington Redskins.
The team did not reveal the deal's financial terms when it was announced Thursday, before the start of the NFL draft.
The 6-foot-6, 335-pound Moses was a third-round pick out of Virginia in 2014. He has played in 40 regular-season games for the Redskins, including 33 starts - the last 32 in a row.
With Moses and left tackle Trent Williams signed to multiyear deals, along with 2015 first-round draft pick Brandon Scherff at right guard, the Redskins have built an offensive line for the long terms.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated April 27, 2017