Chiefs' Fisher, 6 banged-up Redskins active Monday night
- Rams crush Cards 33-0, Palmer breaks arm
- Cutler cracks rib, Moore rallies Miami
- Reprieved Elliott helps Dallas rip 49ers
- S Jackson has 2 TDs, Bears beat Panthers
- Brees has 331 yards as Saints top Pack
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Chiefs left tackle Eric Fisher was active for Monday night's game against the Washington Redskins after he was questionable with a back injury that caused him to miss a pair of practices.
The Redskins listed six players as questionable and all were active Monday night.
Running back Rob Kelley was back after missing last week's game with a rib injury, and tight end Jordan Reed returned from a sternum injuries. Wide receiver Jamison Crowder and safety D.J. Swearinger have been dealing with hamstring trouble, linebacker Mason Foster has been slowed by a shoulder injury and backup Will Compton has been dealing with a sore ankle.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated October 2, 2017