|NCAA Women's Basketball|
|7:00 PM PT8:00 PM MT9:00 PM CT10:00 PM ET3:00 PM GMT11:00 PM 北京时间8:00 PM MST10:00 PM EST, Feb 9, 2018
Galen Center, Los Angeles, California Attendance: 647
Southern California women beat No. 25 Arizona State 77-62
Womens College Headlines
- Lady Vols put perfect home record on line
- Michigan faces tall task against Baylor
- Agnew leads No. 11 Creighton to 76-70 win over No. 6 Iowa
- Maryland, N.C. State renew old rivalry
- Offensive-minded Minnesota, Oregon meet in second round
- Stanford women overmatch Gonzaga in NCAA first round win
- White scores 17 and Texas rolls over Maine 83-54
- Mississippi St cruises past Nicholls 95-50 in opening round
- Texas A&M. DePaul play for spot in Sweet 16
- Ohio State blows by George Washington to advance in regional
LOS ANGELES (AP) Aliyah Mazyck scored 24 points, Kristen Simon added 22 and Southern California rolled to a 77-62 victory over No. 25 Arizona State on Friday night.
USC (16-8, 6-7 Pac-12 Conference) snapped a two-game skid, both to UCLA. Arizona State (17-8, 8-5) had a three-game win streak end.
Mazyck was 9 of 17 from the floor and made four 3-pointers, and Simon was 8-of-17 shooting. Sadie Edwards scored all 11 of her points in the fourth quarter on three 3s and a layup. Minyon Moore also finished with 11 points and grabbed a game-high 10 rebounds.
Courtney Ekmark scored 17 points and Charnea Johnson-Chapman had 12 to lead Arizona State.
The Trojans had an eight-point lead with four minutes left in the third quarter. A 10-5 surge pulled the Sun Devils to 53-50 early in the fourth, but they were outscored 24-14 in the final period.
Mazyck made a consecutive layup and 3-pointer and the Sun Devils took the lead for good midway through the second half.
Updated February 10, 2018